The Spanish producer of sanitary equipment was hindered by a (large) number of nonprofitable items in their product portfolio and an inefficient distribution network.
of potential savings was brought to them by product portfolio optimization
Solution: Using our tool Product portfolio optimization, we slimmed down Roca‘s product portfolio, as a matter of fact, we suggested to remove 40 % of futile items.
In addition, we analyzed their distribution network and designed a control tower department responsible for the flow in the whole distribution chain.
USUAL BENEFITS OF PRODUCT OPTIMIZATION
- Increasing the information support by 52%.
- Reducing the the number of semi-finished products from 6000 variants to 1700.
- Significantly shortened process phases.
- Producing up to 20% of products in a single production phase.
- Cooperation with Logio changed the life of people in Bonavita
- A sophisticated inventory management system differentiates us from our rivals – COOP ZKD Sušice
- Increase from 0 to 2,500 cars a month in half a year - VW Russia
- ”The ability to evaluate the real order profitability wasn’t always a matter of course.” - SMP
- Before this project, all routes for Office Depot were planned manually. It took a lot of time and effort.
- “Finally, we got our supplies and procurement under control.” – Agrozet
- ”We decreased the seasonal stock value by 1.5 million euro in one year.” - SIKO
- We waltzed through the crisis management and optimization of a delayed project - GAT
- Manufacturing tires reliably while using 65 fewer lift trucks – Barum Continental
- An important supplier of electronics uses Planning Wizard - EMOS
- Optimization of material and spare parts inventory– Unipetrol
- We improved supplying of fasteners to assembly lines - Ammann a.s.
- We can test changes in our operations in two minutes instead of two weeks - Continental Trutnov