There are just seven potential sources of waste according to our methodology. We not only help the production people identify them, we also teach them how to continue with the trend also after the end of the project.
Apart from that, we work with the Value Stream Mappingu (VSM) methodology. A value stream includes all steps, both the ones adding and not adding value, that are necessary for creating customer products from the very beginning till the end.
In order to know what we should do about waste, we use a pen, paper, and especially the eVSM software. Thanks to that we can save your handling equipment expenses by route optimization and start efficiently managing the life cycle and maintenance of your handling equipment. In some cases, we also conduct dynamic production simulation.
To be specific: we find out whether you produce more goods than necessary, whether you have just enough inventory, or whether you don’t transport some of your materials unnecessarily. It is well possible that some of your machines or people don’t have anything to do at some points or you are losing production capacity by producing defective pieces.
- Higher production efficiency
- Reduction of unnecessary waste in production
- Clear mapping of the value stream
- We waltzed through the crisis management and optimization of a delayed project - GAT
- We improved supplying of fasteners to assembly lines - Ammann a.s.
Solutions and services
- Efficient inventory management — Planning Wizard
- Logistics strategy and supply chain management
- Dynamic production simulation
- Distribution strategy
- Process optimization and QPR
- Logistics and warehousing optimization
- Production optimization
- Maintenance and spare parts inventory management
- Reverse logistics
- Logistic support in project planning